WORDS BY GARETH BUNDY

This Blog Contains Doctor Who Spoilers

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

The End Of Time, Scheduling Change?

Yesterday, Digital Spy reported that the transmission time for The End Of Time over Christmas and New Year's had changed. Previously it was reported that the first part would air at 7.30pm on Christmas Day.

That has apparently been changed to 6pm Christmas Day instead, running for one hour.

I'm not reporting on the air-time of the second part, it's all bound to change again soon. You know how it is! I've altered the countdown, up there, based on the new transmission times and I promise to keep you up to date with any changes or breaking news as soon as I hear about it.

Also, while we're on the subject of Christmas TV, I was also very angry to see that that Christmas Movie Favourite "To Be Confirmed" is on EVERY BLOODY CHANNEL, SO MANY TIMES over Christmas, according to the TV guide. Bah, humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment