WORDS BY GARETH BUNDY

This Blog Contains Doctor Who Spoilers

Saturday, January 23, 2010

And With A Few Changes, We're BACK!

Firstly, my sincere apologies for the lack of a review of 'The End Of Time, Part Two'... I meant to write one but outside factors and treacherous technology conspired against me to assure that it would not be so.

BUT we're back to bring you the usual spoilers, set reports and gossip on the WHO front.

Secondly, as you can see, the NAME of this Blog has changed AGAIN! I'm very sorry for this. I really am...

I just thought, superstitiously, that after all the fuss with the "old" blog a change of look and name may benefit. Rest assured it will STILL have the same ol' stuff. Although this time you may find, interspersed within the WHO stuff, some personal ravings on other topics. I have differentiated between Doctor Who posts and General posts in the "labels" section. So if you're only interested in my Doctor Who stuff, then just read that!

Thirdly! This time I will be keeping the 'look' of the blog very simple. This makes it faster to load and easier to maintain. I hope you don't mind.

If you have anything you want to ask or say then please feel free to drop me a message on my Twitter feed HERE (Follow me too!) or comment on any of the posts...

Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment