WORDS BY GARETH BUNDY

This Blog Contains Doctor Who Spoilers

Monday, October 05, 2009

My Oh My Miss Pond, What A Short Skirt!


This is just one of many photographs of the filming taking place for Doctor Who in Llandaf, Cardiff this week.


The whole place has been transformed into Leadworth Village, apparent home to Karen Gillan's character, Amy.


This photo was taken by @alun_vega, and more are available to view on his photo page (see his Twitter profile for this) and at Gallifrey Base's Set Report threads.


I think it's safe to say that Matt is more than suited to the role to look at and - according to those on set - to listen to also!


I think he will be 'the new Tom Baker' - and MY Doctor. And as for Karen... well... Pffft... I am saying nothing. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment